COMPANION PDF BOOKLET on
Teaching Self-Hypnosis &
OTHER SELF-HELP CLASSES
Step by step instructions and forms Purchase separately here for $15.00
PDF only, no hard copy.
If you are purchasing this pdf with
Your Unlimited Potential.
See link at top of page.
Complete Self-Hypnosis Course
& Introduction to Professional Hypnotherapy
A comprehensive guide to creating yourself &
your life through use of your mind.
Includes a chapter each on
- Your Potential Is Unlimited
- Laws of Mind
- Hypnosis: What Is It?
- Suggestibility Tests and Hypnotic Inductions
- Visualization Exercises
- Goal Setting & Success Principles
- Stress Management
- Dowsing, Dreams, Automatic Writing and More
BOOK: YOUR UNLIMITED POTENTIAL AND TEACHING SELF-HELP CLASSES PDF
PRICE: $55.00 USD + FREIGHT $7.00 within USA only. For elsewhere, contact us first.
See full description of TEACHING SELF-HELP CLASSES at bottom of page.
Your UNLIMITED POTENTIAL! by Roxanne Louise
This is a complete Self-Hypnosis Course and Introduction to Professional Hypnosis!
Learn a skill that can help you every day of your life! 237 pages!
BOOK: YOUR UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
PRICE: $45.00 USD + FREIGHT $7.00 within USA only. For elsewhere, contact us first.
Just $45.00 each, Comes double-sided, coil binding, 237 pages. 2 1/2 pounds. $7 shipping within USA. For all others, contact us first .
- "a wealth of material that is comprehensive, & yet very easy to follow. It is a manual that one can reach for at any time. For the hypnotherapist it is a must! We recommend it to all of our students.” National hypnosis presenter: Fred Leidecker, Director, The Key Hypnotism, Fremont, California.
- “Your Unlimited Potential is loaded with solid fundamentals for peak performance & healthy living. It does not burden the reader with excess verbiage, rather it gets right to the point. This book is a must for every clinician & client!” Peggy Keigley, MA, Psychotherapist, author Quit & Win, Clifton Park, NY.
- “VERY easy to read.”very logical & flowed nicely. ...spelled out clearly how to reprogram the subconscious. The book is so positive it is a pleasure to read.” Rica Alexander-Vida, Cranford, NJ
- “concise & thorough... easy to read format.Using this book as a reference I have felt comfortable to proceed into many therapy sessions with my clients although I have several shelves filled with volumes on hypnosis, this is the one book that accompanies me in every session." Norm LaClair, Crosswicks, NJ